- All animals must be vaccinated with evidence required upon arrival. If an animal can no longer be vaccinated due to medical reasons, we require written confirmation from your chosen veterinary practice or a blood test proving immunisation. While we do not insist on the Kennel Cough Vaccine, any dog receiving the vaccine must do so a minimum of 14 days before arrival. Any dog having received the vaccine within 14 days of arrival will unfortunately be refused entry.
- We reserve the right to refuse any animal that could be considered dangerous or unwell.
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of the booking. Failure to make a deposit may result in a cancellation of your booking. This deposit is fully refundable until 4 weeks before the start of the stay, after which the deposit is non-refundable and is also non-transferrable.
- Outstanding balances must be settled on or before collection day. This includes any additional fees that may have been incurred, such as extension of stay.
- An overnight stay represents two days of fees. The day of arrival and the day of departure.
- In the event of early collection, the full balance is still due as there is no opportunity to relet the kennel or cat pen at such short notice.
- In the event of a non-return Cromwell Farm Boarding Kennels & Cattery will keep your pet(s) a further 14 days. After which time, in the absence of any instruction, we will attempt to find a new home for your animals.
- You authorize Cromwell Farm Boarding Kennels & Cattery to act on your behalf with respects to any Veterinary Treatment your pet might require whilst boarded and will reimburse any costs to Cromwell Farm Boarding Kennels and Cattery. We will make every effort to contact you on the numbers provided. Please note, failure to authorize veterinary treatment will result in Cromwell Farm refusing any further booking requests.
We are fully insured, however this does not extend to any pre-existing or age related conditions.